torsdag 8 mars 2012

Broken Kingdom

Daniel Gillies, you may know him as John Jameson from Spiderman 2, Jon from True Blood. But mostly you probably know him as Elijah Mikaelsen in the smashing hit tv-show that is The Vampire Diaires.

Daniel Gillies, has along with his wife, Rachael Leigh Cook, and others, made a film. Unfortunately it has come to a stall because there isn't enough money to finish the movie. No, this is not about donating money, this is about watching this video, and spreading it around the world in hopes to get this movie finished!

I would absolutely love to watch this entire movie, the mere minutes of the "trailer" captivated me and I was really intrigued by it. It would be a beautiful movie!
But for people to be able to watch this movie it has to be known, and Daniel Gillies and the cast need help to spread it around. So, read the text what the movie is about, then click on "Play Video Presentation" to the right and watch Daniel and the rest talk about the plot of the movie and also the making of it. I hope you enjoy it!


http://filminteractor.com/movies/broken-kingdom-27.html

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have missed you, sikle!

    Kris

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh my gosh, sikle! I have missed you too! ^_^

      How have you been?

      How did you manage to find my blog?

      Radera