lördag 31 mars 2012

MIA

Ugh, haven't updated my blog in such a long time, and to be honest, I'm too lazy to look up when I updated it the last time, heheh..

Been busy with some other things and this thursday I came down with a case of the stomach flu. At least that is what I think I did. Ended up throwing up twice. Come to think of it, throwing up is pretty sick and gnarly. You rarely puke "slow" and "rich", if you know what I mean, it all just gushes right out of you. And it also likes to go through the nostril highway. Had to sense the smell of my vomit for an hour or so. Yeah yeah, I know, "gross", but I like to express what is on my mind without having to sugarcoat it.
Threw up once yesterday but had bad stomach ache, so I took a 4 ½ hour long nap during the day and when I woke up the ache was gone. Hoewever, I couldn't go to sleep later at night so I ended up watching the new episodes of The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle. Feeling rather good today, except for feeling a bit nauseous earlier. Either I ate too much french toast or smeared too much chocolate cream on them. Worth it and effin' delicious!



Also, here is a picture of my retarded cat. Which reminds me of a dream I had last night. I had to give her 12 capsules daily which would turn her into a normal and smart cat. In other words, the exact opposite of what she is now. : )


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar