onsdag 7 mars 2012

Welcome!

Just like the title says..welcome to my newly founded blog!

Since this is the first official post, I guess I will inform you all a little about my blog and how it's going to work.
For a couple of days now, or maybe even weeks (not entirely sure) I've been thinking about starting a blog.
But not the kind of blog that is strictly about makeup, clothing, what you did or did not eat for dinner. It's going to be about anything and everything. Whenever I have a thought about something I'll scribble it down here. Whenever I read something funny, interesting or horrid I will share it on my blog.

I am extremely new to this whole "blog" thing so it might take me a while to settle in so to speak and get a hang of it all. Also, when I get better at maintaining my blog, using HTML et cetera, I will share with you who I am, what kind of a person I am, and other things like that.

I added a photo of a painting I found and really liked. It's made by the artist Mark Ryden, he actually has a lot of interesting and cool paintings.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar